Network Security Audit
Network Security Audit is a basic element of any I.T Security standard; with security dynamics in your company ever-changing, new risks & threat exposure rising, new applications provisioned with intrinsic security concerns, audit becomes an important process to make certain risks are controlled and restricted.
Frequent Network Security Audits allow your organization to occasionally assess and appraise the security position of a certain environment; discovering key risk factors, categorizing them based on priority and rigorousness level, quantifying the threat and taking an action on it. Risk management process is firmly incorporated with Spectrum’s Network Security Audit service.
With competent Information Systems Auditors, our Network Security Audit service is rooted in:
- Scope of Audit and Work Statement – recognizes which environment the audit will take place
- Risks identification within the specific environment – information collecting & evaluation
- Categorization of Risk based on severity
- Measure the Risks based on likelihood & probability
- Company Impact Analysis
- Risk Management suggestion – alleviate, acceptance, devolution & action for residual risk
- Audit reporting plus communications
Network Security Audits can be demanded in the following areas:
- Network Firewalls
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Security of Web Application
- Security of Database
- System Management & Network Security
- Infrastructure consolidation
For more information on Network Security Audit Service from Spectrum System please contact our team.