Installation & Maintenance
We have trained and skilled technical field installation & commissioning (I&C) workers together with the project management competency to drive huge, complex network levels. We facilitate Network Equipment Manufacturers & Network Operators to bring a absolute suite of deployment activities for instance installation, integration, commissioning, de-installation and 24×7 ongoing assistance on an back-to-back turnkey ownership model. We also give network de-commissioning /de-installation solutions through multi-vendor qualified engineering workers for minimum interruption to existing traffic on the network.
We offer I&C services crosswise a variety of technologies from traditional SDH optical transmission to latest technologies for example 100G DWDM, IP edge routing plus multi-service access platforms. Our technology know-how spans OEM equipment across Access, Core and Packet plus Transmission nodes in a telecom network.
All of our deployment activities follow top in class procedures & processes. Our engineers undertake all tasks under firm adherence to Safety & Health standards and usual audits make sure consistent excellence standards are maintained.
Our I&C services portfolio consist of;
- Site Survey and Auditing
- Logistics Support
- On site rack/sub rack & equipment installation including cable-management
- Tray-work installation
- Fiber installation testing & splicing
- DDF systems & Cabling with structured cabling installation
- Power – AC / DC rectifier/cable installation
- On-site testing with commissioning
- equipment installation on Customer premises
- Street cabinet installations
- Network implementation, optimization & configuration
- De-installation & De-commissioning (Recovery)
- As-built documentation/reports
Spectrum I&C services are managed to provide our customers:
- Skilled and experienced field engineering teams to guarantee minimal downtime
- Superior equipment reliability through best practices during I&C
- Definite processes & quality management systems
- Conformity to local Health & Safety standards
For more information about how Spectrum System Integration solutions and services can benefit your business, please contact us; +92(51)-4630140